I've run out of resin!
I wasn't going to post this batch because technically they're Charissa's batch, but I did phase 1 of the stirring, and it's my resin, so nyah. I'm not sure what we're going to do with them yet, but it was a fun experiment with glitter. Some of the pieces, though, have still stayed sticky, even now, which is somewhat bothersome: definitely something we need to iron out for the next batch.
Oh, wait.. the fish tile is all mine:
I think I had grand plans of making hima bag tag or keyring. Now, I realise I need to cut straighter.
And here's something I whipped up this week/last week. The bangle still needs to be sanded/polished, but that'll be done when it's a little cooler: Apparently resin goes a little soft in this heat - who knew? I've also got a paperweight pyramid in the same theme curing at the moment; it should be ready on the weekend. That used up the last of my (resin for the moment).
I actually made the bunny pendant and ring in late Jan, but they were sitting with some of my other resin-bits while they cured and I ovwerlooked them. The gold ink bled a little, but if you didn't know, it wouldn't be obvious... it gives it more of a hand-crafted look, right?
I want to play around with the bangles some more once my next batch or resin arrives. I'm envisioning fern fronds, green and bright, wrapped inside the mould. Hmm...
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment